Title: Bar Staff
Responsible to: Community Centre Development Manager and Deputy Manager
Hours: As required
Salary: Competitive (Above minimum wage)
Responsibilities: To assist in the preparation and service of food and drinks at the Wickham Centre.
- Serve customers efficiently and courteously.
- To set up and set down the bar(s)
- To handle cash
- Assist with stocktaking
- Keep the bar area clean and tidy.
- Ensure that all wastage is recorded
- Any other duties that may be required, as agreed with line manager.
- Be aware of and to follow the law concerning the service of alcohol to under age people.
- To be flexible as hours will vary.
- Have experience of lone working.
- Have experience working behind a bar
- Have competent cash handling experience
- Be honest, reliable and willing to learn
- To have or to obtain through us a Licence to Serve Alcohol and a basic DBS (The Wickham Community Association will pay for the DBS check and Licence course for the person who is recruited).
Please send a CV and covering letter to Jules Bridger at Wickham Centre, Mill Lane, PO17 5AL or by email: Jules@wickhamcentre.co.uk if you would like further information please phone: 01329 833688
Latest NewsOur Cinema's Movie Schedule Wickham Community Centre's very own cinema, communal atmosphere, food and drinks. Comfortability 4.5/5 - Prices 4/5 - Parking and Social 5/5- Come Again - 5/...
Our latest Recommendations This is feedback we received on facebook from 'Jennie Wright' who booked one of our rooms for a 3 year old's birthday party and mentioned how great our caretaker was making it all easy and simple. ...