Restrictions that will be lifted
As you are aware, government restrictions are lifting on 19th July, we have assessed what precautions we believe are needed in the centre to create a safe space for all users.
Here are the guidelines that will be lifted:
1. one-way system through the centre
2. wearing of masks within spaces hired out to third parties (unless they wish to continue to enforce them)
3. social distancing within group/ activity
4. restricted numbers within hired spaces
We still encourage:
1. use of hand sanitiser on entry and exit
2. wearing of masks walking around the centre
3. promote HANDS * FACE * SPACE* VENTILATION
4. continue with sanitising of key touchpoints around the centre (door handles, switches etc.)
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
Wickham Community centre